|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
![]() Profile
NgJoey, 140994Having them seems almost close to perfection; FEJ; TSA I felt that night, on the stage, incredibly close to everything in the universe, but also extremely alone. I wondered, for the first time in my life, if life was worth all the work it took to live. What exactly made it worth it? What’s so horrible about being dead forever, and not feeling anything, and not even dreaming? What’s so great about feeling and dreaming? — Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close Tagboard
Exits
TSA
Annabel
Amanda
Brandon
Charlotte
Charlene
Charmine
Catherine
Chloe
Clifford
Don
Dorothy
Estee
Fathiyah
Felicia
Germaine
Huimin
Jennette
Jessie
Jeslyn
L.Jiahui
K.Jiahui
Jiaxin
Jiehui
Jingwen
Jinwen
Joanna
Joanne
KaiXuan
Kellyann
Keewei
Kristalynn
LeEn
Liying
Liping
Lorraine
Luanna
Morgan
Michelle
Mikial
Munting
Pamela
Qianya
Quiyi
Regina.Q
RuiJia
Sandy
Seri
Shermeen
ShuPing
Smita
Siying
Siti
Sufyan
TongYang
Tyson
Veda
Vincent
Vivian
Wanru
Wencong
Xuefang
Xiuming
Xueting
Yaocong
Yeehuay
Yenny
Yewen
YuBing
Zaleha
ZhiYi
ZhenXin
Archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, December 23
Driving me C.R.A.Z.Y Got up so early, like 5.45am. Showered and then off ! The route to school left me many memories, and... I don't have any mood suddenly. Duty today made me not think of anything. That's something good but during meeting it flashed through my mind. I just can't get it off, alright. Leaving my mind to watch Ninja Warrior, it just make me laugh off me head. Goodbye, i still love you, JCJJ. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta get up right on your feet |
|